Your Clients: In-Depth
- Keeps an up-to-date customer profile, complete with birth date, address, email, and phone numbers
- Records services and products purchased per client, including the date and the price charged
- Stores information captured by the Point of Sale system
- Calculates customer lifetime value
Why this is good for your business:
- The single most valuable asset of your business – your customer base – gets the attention it deserves
- Knowing your customers better enables you to treat them differently, and improve customer satisfaction and retention rates
- Managing a better relationship with your customers better means more business
for your spa/salon
- Automatic synchronization with the Point of Sale system improves employee productivity and job satisfaction.
How it works:
- Client data entered into the Point of Sale system is captured and stored automatically
- You can then use this data for analyzing and managing your client base more effectively.