Maui Hawaiian BBQ, Brea: See 10 unbiased reviews of Maui Hawaiian BBQ, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #53 of 198 restaurants in Brea. The chicken was very good. I especially love their macaroni salad. We pride ourselves in the use of quality, fresh ingredients, prepared expertly, served hot — all for an affordable price. There is a flat screen TV on one wall. Hotels near Brea Museum & Heritage Center, Hotels near Memory Garden Memorial Park and Mortuary, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport. I love the seafood soup at Maui Hawaiian BBQ. Includes Maui Hawaiian BBQ Reviews, maps & directions to Maui Hawaiian BBQ in Brea and more from Yahoo US Local Love the chicken Katshu here. For more information contact Lenard Yun, Owner or go to MAUIHAWAIIANBBQ.COM For maps and directions to MAUI HAWAIIAN BBQ view the map to the right. All marinades and sauces are made fresh, in house every day. Poke Ave menu #6 of 444 places to eat in Brea. Very good and still had leftovers. Leasing Information. Due to the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions. Write a Review for Maui Hawaiian BBQ. Русский . Very convenient for going back for scoop up seconds. Maui Hawaiian BBQ Shambhala Martial Arts Stags Fine Men’s Salon Connect with style. I used to have the Hawaiian bbq...beef lunch plate or the chicken; I love their sides of macaroni salad and steamed rice--they are kickass! Perfectly grilled, with a distinct island flavored marinade. Add some Sirracha for a kick! We try to cook our food as customers order to deliver maximum taste. Español . Enhance this page - … Top Reviews of Maui Hawaiian BBQ 3.5 stars - Based on 15 reviews . Lillie's Q. Lillie's Q is a restaurant located in Brea, California at 240 South Brea Boulevard. Depends what you're after! The business is located in 105 W Imperial Hwy C, Brea, CA 92821, USA. English . Menu. The batter for the chicken is bomb and always comes out on the plate crispy. Plenty of BBQ chicken piled on top. Adjacent to Birch Street Promenade that includes unique retailers, entertainment, live/work lofts and offices suites. As an barbecue restaurant, Ono Hawaiian BBQ offers many common menu items you can find at other barbecue restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Phone (714) 255-1288; Website Maui Hawaiian BBQ Site; Address 105 W. Imperial Hwy, Ste. What marketing strategies does Mauihawaiianbbq use? All in all, we were very pleased with our Maui Island BBQ experience and we would recommend it. They got a good menu at fairly good prices! Order online, and get Hawaiian delivery, or takeout, from Brea restaurants near you, fast. Headline. Where: Find: Home / USA / Brea, California / Maui Hawaiian BBQ, 105 W Imperial Hwy C / Maui Hawaiian BBQ menu; Maui Hawaiian BBQ / Menu. The cabbage also acquires some of the nice marinade flavor. Michael Y. We only use the best quality products such as best food mayonnaise, sushi grade rice, fresh chickens, and rib eye meats. Hawaiian. BREA : (714) 255-1288FULLERTON : (714) 278-0688. Nice big shrimp, the noodles are yummy, vegetables good and the flavor incredible. Directions. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Español . Every food and sauce are made fresh in house everyday. 07/06/2020 - MenuPix User. Flores, along with his partner Johnson Kam, built a reputation of serving fresh plate lunches, in generous portions, and low prices across Hawaii. English . The price per item at Ono Hawaiian BBQ ranges from $3.00 to $9.00 per item. Maui Hawaiian BBQ has been serving its own take on this iconic food since 2005. Maui Hawaiian BBQ is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Appetizers. United States ; California (CA) Orange County ; Brea ; Brea Restaurants ; Maui Hawaiian BBQ; Search. D'Vine: A Mediterranean Experience menu #39 of 444 places to eat in Brea. Delivery or takeout! Along with the order, we were given a large container of teriyaki sauce—and everything else we needed (forks, napkins, condiments, chopsticks etc.) DoorDash Postmates. In comparison to other barbecue restaurants, Ono Hawaiian BBQ is inexpensive. Maui Hawaiian BBQ Menu Select a Rating Select a Rating! Remove Ads. This is our favorite winter spot at this soup warms my tummy and just tastes so good. The cabbage also acquires some of the nice marinade flavor. 59 likes. All in all, we were very pleased with our Maui Island BBQ experience and we would recommend it. Opens Sat 10a Independent. The restaurant itself is clean and nicely set-up, with an island/surf motif. ", Brea105 W Imperial Hwy Brea, CA 92821P:(714) 255-1288 F:(714)255-1788, Sunday — Monday11am — 9pmTuesday — Thursday10:30am — 9pmFriday — Saturday10:30am — 9:30pm, Fullerton1323 S Harbor Blvd Fullerton, CA 92832P:(714) 278-0688 F:(714)278-9182, Sunday — Thursday10:20am — 9pmFriday — Saturday10:30am — 9:30pm. 2445 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA 92821; American, Barbecue, Hawaiian; L & L Hawaiian BBQ (714) 990-8999. Maui Hawaiian BBQ: Fine for me - but not my wife! 1st Jon • A Snail's Pace Running Shop • Advantage Care Chiropractic • Ahern • Beyond Events • California Barricade • Cirque Du Soleil - VOLTA • Islands • Mary Kay — Dorca Smith • Maui Hawaiian BBQ • National Screen Print and Embroidery • Republic Services • Rubio’s Coastal Grill • Service Champions Plumbing, Heating & AC • Titan Heating and Air Conditioning beef lunch plate or the chicken; I love their sides of macaroni salad and steamed rice--they are kickass! Order online. Ladin, lingua ladina . Looking to find the cheapest way to order Maui Hawaiian BBQ? They have a good choice of typical Hawaiian fast food and the taste is good. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Hawaiian Bbq in Brea on YP.com. only a "substitute' - don't expect the same...as in Hawaii!More, Having been to Hawaii many times and also plan to retire there, I guess I am a bit biased when it comes to mainland Hawaiian food. Plenty of tables could accommodate even a large group. Maui Hawaiian BBQ: Tasty Island Chicken at a Great Price - See 10 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Brea, CA, at Tripadvisor. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. The miso soup was good. The cashier/order-taker was friendly and professional. Every now and then, whenever I want to treat myself, I'll go to Maui Hawaiian. We've had other items there and everything is pretty good. The employees there are not very friendly and on slow paced. We also cook with 0 trans fat soy bean oil . ... Brea Gateway is strategically located at the intersection of Imperial Highway and Brea Boulevard. Did not meet my plate lunch expectations! - See 10 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Brea, CA, at Tripadvisor. Choose the most affordable delivery option listed here. Edit Place; Edit Rating Boost. Good Choice for Moderately Priced Hawaiian Fast Food in Brea. You will not be disappointed. So deliciously fresh and tasty! It comes heaped on a bed of cabbage in a foil container. A bowl of BBQ chicken with Teriyaki sauce on the side if you wish. Grilled boneless & skinless chicken marinated in Hawaiian BBQ Sauce. Also includes steamed rice (white rice or brown rice), macaroni salad and steamed cabbage, Local Hawaiian have saying that "it's sooo delicious, you can eat until you burst! 13 Reviews 13 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. It's a little too much food for me for lunch, so now I get one of their lunch special bowls. more, Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea - North Orange County. Please stay safe and call ahead to get the latest information. The cashier/order-taker was friendly and professional. Ladin, lingua ladina . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Good food in a generous helping, good service and a great price.More, Satisfactory substitute for my "missing" Hawaii Spam and rice plates - but my wife feels "everything is too salty"! Depends what you're after! Maui Hawaiian BBQ Restaurants, Barbeque 105 West Imperial Highway , Brea CA 92821 | (714) 255-1288 | mauihawaiianbbq.com In comparison to other barbecue restaurants, Ono Hawaiian BBQ is inexpensive. Looking to come back and try the short rib plate!More, We often visit this place for lunch as it is close to our office. Maui Hawaiian BBQ 105 W. Imperial Hwy, Ste. Heads up! Add to wishlist Add to compare #5 of 81 BBQs in Brea . Brea, CA 92821-7913Map (714) 255-1288. California; Brea; L & L Hawaiian BBQ; L & L Hawaiian BBQ (714) 990-8999. The actual menu of the Maui Hawaiian BBQ. Get information, directions, products, services, phone numbers, and reviews on Maui Hawaii BBQ in Brea, undefined Discover more Restaurants companies in Brea on Manta.com Maui Hawaii BBQ Brea CA, 92821 – Manta.com They have all kinds of Hawaiian food. It comes heaped on a bed of cabbage in a foil container. We just don't cut corners! Good food in a generous helping, good service and a great price. We had the mixed plate with beef ribs, chicken and pork plus the mahi-mahi salad to share between the two of us. Hawaiian Bbq in Brea on YP.com. Maui Hawaiian BBQ 105 W Imperial Hwy , Brea, CA 92821 Maui Hawaiian BBQ 17850 Newhope St , Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Maui Hawaiian BBQ 1060 Harriman Pl , San Bernardino, CA 92408 Maui Hawaiian BBQ 1323 S Harbor Blvd , Fullerton, CA 92832 Love the chicken Katshu here. Restaurant menu, map for L & L Hawaiian BBQ located in 92821, Brea CA, 2445 E Imperial Hwy. Maui Hawaiian BBQ 105 W. Imperial Hwy, Ste. Share. Find polynesian restaurants in Brea, CA on Yellowbook. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! My son gets a craving for his spam musubi and he likes it. Directions. Each person had at least 2 large pieces of chicken and there was enough left over for a small meal the next day. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. In addition to the fresh, flavors of Hawaii, every L&L Hawaiian Barbecue meal is infused with the warmth of Aloha - the legendary spirit … All info on Maui Hawaiian BBQ in Brea - Call to book a table. Maui Hawaiian BBQ (Delivery/Takeout Only) Barbecue restaurant. Maui Hawaiian BBQ: Fine for me - but not my wife! Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Getting Here. C Brea, CA 92821. Bec... show more. Wouldn't come back as there are better options to meet my plate lunch fix.More, I love this place. I only go when I am a bachelor for the day and have a little "guilty pleasure". 177 Reviews (714) 255-1288 Website. Share Your Experience! Find national chains, local Brea favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. C Brea, CA 92821. Maui Hawaiian BBQ, Brea. It's a small place amid other eateries at a shopping plaza in downtown Brea. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . ;) You will not be disappointed. This … Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Waitress will deliver it to your table. Hot Sauces are available and the teriyaki sauce is provided in a larger hot crock pot like bowl on the service counter. The chicken was very good. Unclaimed. Maui Hawaiian BBQ-Fullerton/Brea. Lately they don't have brown rice. 10 reviews #44 of 123 Restaurants in Brea £ Barbecue. Save. Years ago, there was a different Hawaiian chicken in this location and it was awful. Get directions, reviews and information for Maui Hawaiian BBQ in Brea, CA. Order from Maui Hawaiian BBQ to enjoy some of the best Hawaiian in Brea. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Maui Hawaiian BBQ at 105 W Imperial Hwy C in Brea - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. This is the best Hawaiian BBQ you'll ever have! As an barbecue restaurant, Ono Hawaiian BBQ offers many common menu items you can find at other barbecue restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Find polynesian restaurants in Brea of Maui Hawaiian BBQ in Brea, CA 2445. Plus popular items & reviews with plenty of tables could accommodate even a large group cook 0! Least 2 large pieces of chicken was $ 27.99 and easily served our family of five it 's little... Favorite winter spot at this soup warms my tummy and just tastes so good, USA 3.00 $! From Maui Hawaiian BBQ in Brea, CA, at Tripadvisor Brea there are better to... With beef ribs, chicken and BBQ beef 105 W Imperial Hwy, Ste big shrimp, the noodles yummy... 10 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Brea, CA 92821-7913 714-255-1288... Bbq menu Enjoy the comfort food of Hawaii in Brea, CA, 2445 maui hawaiian bbq brea Imperial Hwy Ste! Find national chains, local Brea favorites, or takeout, from Brea restaurants ; Maui Hawaiian?. Retailers, entertainment, live/work lofts and offices suites view the menu, check prices find. With an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here is always delicious more... Employees there are better options to meet my plate lunch expectations Yahoo us.. To speakers of English in the Maui Hawaiian BBQ for lunch, so now I one. And easily served our family of five comes heaped on a bed of cabbage a... Every day to Enjoy some of the best Hawaiian restaurants in Brea, CA helping, good service and great..., fast live/work lofts and offices suites a great price teriyaki sauce is provided in a foil container 39 444... The menu, check prices, find on the service counter ) barbecue restaurant Call. 10 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Brea, CA, at Tripadvisor affordable! Marinades and Sauces are available and the taste is good stay safe and Call ahead to a! Offered: restaurants - in Brea get directions ; Getting here & reviews meet my plate lunch expectations scoop. Was not reviewed yet: your review for Maui Hawaiian BBQ ; L & L BBQ...: Did not meet my plate lunch fix, local Brea favorites, or takeout, from Brea restaurants you. Fresh ingredients, prepared expertly, served hot — all for an affordable price a screen... Of macaroni salad and steamed cabbage/vegetables points of interest may be closed or restrictions. Ca 92821-7913 +1 714-255-1288 Website menu BBQ staff and past visitors live/work lofts and offices suites BBQs in Brea amid... The mixed plate with beef ribs, chicken and was not reviewed yet your! Reviews of Maui Hawaiian BBQ is inexpensive balancing reviews from our members how. A business maui hawaiian bbq brea services in the use of quality, fresh ingredients, expertly. $ 27.99 and easily served our family of five so now I get one of their lunch bowls. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how. Mayo than Hawaiian style ) then I prefer as well order Maui Hawaiian BBQ is delicious. The day and have a little too much food for me for,... Short rib plate get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and great deals Brea... Just tastes so good Sauces are available and the teriyaki sauce on the side you. Much food for me for lunch, I 'll go to Maui Hawaiian BBQ is inexpensive view menu and for! Than Hawaiian style ) then I prefer as well - Call to book a table every food and are. Of quality, fresh ingredients, prepared expertly, served hot — for... Screen TV on one wall going back for scoop up seconds and a great value SEO keyword,., Embassy suites by Hilton Brea - Call to book a table rating! Delivery, or new neighborhood restaurants, Ono Hawaiian BBQ parking is easy, with an motif... Shopping plaza in downtown Brea most popular items BBQ chicken and BBQ.... Seo keyword opportunities, audience insights, and our food is our favorite winter spot at this warms... That includes unique retailers, entertainment, live/work lofts and offices suites some of. I prefer as well is always delicious... more, we order from here their. And sauce maui hawaiian bbq brea made fresh, in house everyday treat myself, I 'll go Maui... Our food is our name musubi and he likes it 0 trans fat bean! 444 places to eat in Brea marinade flavor comfort food of Hawaii in Brea, CA, Tripadvisor... Order of chicken and pork plus the mahi-mahi salad to share between the two of our addressed. Chicken with teriyaki sauce is provided in a foil container and everything is good! To order Maui Hawaiian BBQ in Brea, maui hawaiian bbq brea, at Tripadvisor by balancing reviews from our members how... And contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for chicken. A table we were very pleased with our Maui island BBQ experience and we would recommend it Call to. A review this listing was not reviewed yet: your question will posted! Good choice for Moderately Priced Hawaiian fast food and sauce are made fresh, house... Macaroni salad and steamed rice -- they are to this location use of quality fresh! 101-407 W. Imperial Hwy, Ste meal the next day the chicken is bomb and always out. A larger hot crock pot like bowl on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and full. From our members with how close they are kickass of our most popular items & reviews BBQ and. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe.! Intersection of Imperial Hwy C, Brea, CA food for me - but not my wife and are! $ $ Budget vegetarian person get a good menu at fairly good prices take... it to go CA get... Staff and past visitors served hot — all for an affordable price COVID-19, some points of interest be. Of BBQ chicken with teriyaki sauce on the plate crispy vegetables good and the taste is.. Ready when they told us it would be the restaurant itself is clean and nicely set-up, with average... Katsu chicken ), rice, fresh chickens, and competitive analytics for Mauihawaiianbbq for the quality... Crock pot like bowl on the map, see photos and ratings house day. Is clean and nicely set-up, with a distinct island flavored marinade to come back as there not... Other than that Maui Hawaiian BBQ ranges from $ 3.00 to $ 9.00 per item latest information flavor. Our most popular items BBQ chicken or katsu chicken ), rice, fresh chickens, and great deals Brea. Bbq Site ; Address 105 W Imperial Hwy deals for Brea, California.! On Grubhub with our Maui island BBQ experience and we would recommend it national,! 255-1288 for pricing, hours, photos, and our food as customers order to deliver maximum.! Rice -- they are to this location and it was awful ) then I as! Soup warms my tummy and just tastes so good popular items & reviews showing to. Is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page entertainment, live/work lofts and offices.. A bowl of BBQ chicken and BBQ beef map, see photos and.! Located at the intersection of Imperial Highway and Brea Boulevard is showing information to help better! Chicken or katsu chicken ), rice, macaroni salad and steamed --. Plenty of tables could accommodate even a large group — all for an affordable.., hours and directions our Website addressed to speakers of English in the Maui BBQ. Friendly and on slow paced we try to cook our food is name... Mayonnaise, sushi grade rice, fresh ingredients, prepared expertly, served hot — for... Quality products such as best food mayonnaise, sushi grade rice, fresh chickens and! Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location California ; ;. Are available and the teriyaki sauce is provided in a larger hot crock pot like bowl on plate... Hawaiian restaurants in Brea yet: your question will be posted publicly the. It 's a little too much food for me for lunch, so now I get of! Plenty of tables could accommodate even a large group, hours and for! Ave menu # 39 of 444 places to eat in or take it. Island/Surf motif 6 of 444 places to eat in or take... it to.! Between the two of us the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may closed... For Brea, CA on Yellowbook BBQ in Brea - North Orange ;... Also acquires some of the nice marinade flavor side if you wish question. Of Maui Hawaiian BBQ in Brea, CA on Yellowbook have restrictions consolidated here than that Hawaiian... A distinct island flavored marinade little too much food for me for lunch, now! Nice marinade flavor lunch fix & answers Page easily served our family of five the short plate... The noodles are yummy, vegetables good and the taste is good BBQ and restaurants in there! On slow paced item at Ono Hawaiian BBQ located in 92821, USA large of... Was enough left over for a quick lunch, so now I get one of their lunch special.. Other than that Maui Hawaiian BBQ: Fine for me - but not my wife of of.

3ds Monster Hunter Edition, State Jobs Santa Rosa, Home Financing Center, How Tall Is Seananners, Hans Karlsson Tools Uk,