UnderCover RSFL4210PR - UnderCover Tonneau Cover Replacement Parts. My second Undercover Hard Tonneau, 1st one lasted over 17 years, on my previous Silverado, great product. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please try your search again later. A sample of the … With an UnderCover tonneau cover installed drag drops greatly, resulting in a 12-14% gain in fuel efficiency. $879.00. Select Genesis in the Make menu. To add a new vehicle, select the year, make, and model at left. UnderCover tonneau covers weigh in at 58 lbs for most models but can support many times that weight with their patented "x-effect" reinforced design. The gentleman assassin’s top choice in truck bed covers. The cover has been hanging in my garage ever since. Tonneau covers that are shaken, not stirred. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Light Weight. Check out specific images and videos to make the perfect buying decision. Product Title Undercover UC3076S 09-14 Ram 6.5'SE Smooth Tonneau C ... Current Price $968.95 $ 968. This is an amazing incredible product, we used to have the old one from undercover and the new one has very good improvements!!! WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm Current Price $978.37 $ 978. Select the vehicle year. Jump to. In 2017, "Hyundai Genesis" was rebranded as "Genesis". Ships From Manufacturer. And one of our dealers installed our SE bed cover on a new F350! Our team of product experts, extensive image galleries, and legendary customer service make it easy to get the right part the first time. In 2011, "Dodge Ram" was rebranded as "Ram". www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. The all-new model is known simply as the "Wrangler". The Undercover SE and Undercover SE Smooth tonneaus offer the same strength, lightness and fit as the Classic series with some added style. Undercover's patented X-effect design and advanced polymers give the SE tonneau cover unparalleled strength and durability at a fraction of the weight and less cost than fiber glass. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Perfect cover for my awesome truck! # undercovertonneau # F350 # kingdomtruck. 95. - View Our Job Opportunities, Patented X-Effect Infrastructure Keeps Cover Strong plus UV-Protected, Scratch Resistant ABS Composite Material, Aerodynamic Style Lines Provide a Stylish, Modern Look and Feel, Simple and Easy to Install and Remove - Only 58lbs, Single Point Locking System Controls Both Locking Hinges. Product Image. Join Our Team! Tonneau Cover Accessories, UnderCover Lights, SE and Classic Series Tonneau Covers, Each. The UnderCover Classic and SE are the original ABS tonneau: strong, weather-tight, and form fit perfectly to the bed of your making it the gold standard truck bed covers. Please hit the. Fits perfectly. The UnderCover SE tonneau cover offers an easy at home no drill installation. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Cover very good looking. We need more information to verify that this product fitsyour vehicle. The Elite is meticulously designed and engineered, making it the new standard in one piece textured truck bed covers. The textured black finish is scratch resistant, durable and comes in at a weight of only 58lbs. $17.99. LED light on underside had issues out of box. Description. The raised ribs create an aerodynamic styling, putting this cover in a class of its own. The UnderCover SE boasts all the features of the original Classic cover, but with added style lines and a rear spoiler for today's modern truck owner. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please feel free to make use of the Undercover SE installation instructions below to assist you. Your UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover will arrive custom cut to your make, model and year, custom painted (if you choose to match or accent your truck’s exterior) and fully assembled. Nice look and light and manageable! The material has outstanding impact strength and high mechanical strength, so the UnderCover products are light as feather yet strong as steel. The UnderCover SE boasts all the features of the original Classic cover, but with added stylelines and a rear spoiler for today’s modern truck owner. 2. UnderCover Tonneau Covers - 59 Absolute Dr, Rogersville, MO 65742 - Rated 3.7 based on 12 Reviews "I love my new Undercover SE. A built-in perimeter track system on the top of the bed cover allows for unique, personal customization. Shipment arrived sooner than thought. Fits like a glove and so easy to install. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Undercover SE One-Piece Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | UC1176 | Fits 2019-20 New Body Style Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra (does not fit Carbon Bed) 5'8" Bed, Fits 2019 - 2021 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra (does not fit Carbon Bed) 5'8" Bed (69.9"), Install ISTUNT Truck Bed Tonneau Cover For Ford F-150 5.5ft, Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2020. Do not sell my personal information. My loss is your gain. To add Genesis vehicles for 2017 and beyond: 1. I love the rugged look, but even more so, the strength and durability! The LX includes all the features of the Elite, with premium upgrades including a carpet-lined underside, and a flawless paint job that is color-matched to the color of your truck. Estimated Ship Date: Monday 1/11/2021 if shipped by air. Practically brand new. Click on image or move mouse off of image to disable zoom, Touch image to disable zoom | Drag to move. Was very easy to install. The raised ribs create an aerodynamic styling, putting this cover in a class of its own. (7) 7 product ratings - UnderCover Flex Tonneau Hard Fold Cover fit 14-18 GMC Sierra 1500 6.5' Bed. Unable to add item to List. Please try again later. The UnderCover SE boasts all the features of the original Classic cover, but with added style lines and a rear spoiler for today's modern truck owner. 2008-2016 F250 & F350 Undercover SE One-Piece Tonneau Cover 6-3/4' Short Bed (with Tailgate Step) Your Price: $899.00. Made from fiberglass and ABS, Undercover one-piece tonneau covers are well known for being strong enough to support the weight of an entire football team standing on top of them (they’ve tested this). ArmorFlex hard folding cover is designed to protect your truck bed and its contents, while maintaining its strength, style and durability. However, it's not the only benefit of ABS. Free delivery. UnderCover Flex Tonneau Hard Fold Cover fit 14-18 GMC Sierra 1500 6.5' Bed. There was a problem completing your request. The Ultra Flex include an integrated luminous rail light system for enhanced night vision, and a dual action tailgate seal, allowing for easy operation and you to close the tailgate with the cover up or down. The switch turns the light on but will not turn it back off. Installation wasn't difficult, seals tightly, looks good. Cover. Undercover SE tonneau cover bought for 2020 GMC Canyon CC short bed in November 2019. The SE series tonneaus are designed with a sleek sporty style the will look great in any truck and the SE Smooth gives you … The UnderCover Classic is the original ABS tonneau: strong, weather-tight, and form fit perfectly to the bed of your truck making it the gold standard of truck bed covers. The installation instructions are very clear and easy to follow. UnderCover UC4116 SE Truck Bed Tonneau Cover- Black, For Tundra 5'6" Bed NEW. A single low profile Twist-Lock located in the center of the SE operates latches on both sides of the truck bed keeping your valuables secure and hidden. Select the vehicle year. Undercover is the new standard in tonneau covers. This means that an UnderCover tonneau cover will literally pay for itself over time! Facebook. We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle. If you wish to learn more about the UnderCover SE visit our FAQ page. An UnderCover SE Smooth tonneau cover is the best choice for pickup truck owners who want a lightweight, extra durable, body color matched hard shell tonneau that is very easy to install and removes for storage in a snap. Please try again. Average Time To Ship Is 2-4 Business Days Free Shipping! 2. All parts available. Best tonneau on the market hands down. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Undercover SE tonneau cover painted white by ADD-ON Auto Accessories. UnderCover now offers three models to choose from: The UnderCover … It removes easily in just minutes, without the need for any tools, using quick release hardware, and reinstall the cover without any adjustments needed. 37. Undercover UC1116 SE Tonneau Cover; Black Textured;... Shop Eddies Return Policy Please email searsreturn@support.shopeddies.com Include reason for your return + Zip Code. Free delivery. The SE series tonneaus are designed with a sleek sporty style the will look great in any truck and the SE Smooth gives you the ability to custom paint the tonneau to match your truck. Accessibility Help. It takes the best features of the Classic cover and boasts of some upgrades that allow it to provide a bit more style and protection. Undercover SE One-Piece Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | UC1186 | Fits 2019 - 2021 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra 6' 7" Bed (79.4") 3.1 out of 5 stars 5 $642.65 $ 642 . However, if you have further questions or need technical assistance, please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts at 866-900-8800. Part Number: UCV-AS1300IL. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The UnderCover SE boasts all the features of the original Classic cover, ... UnderCover Classic. Don’t worry, they’re pretty solid for non-assassins too. This is the second Undercover that I have had. The raised ribs create an aerodynamic styling not found in other covers. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They have a dual point locking system, a UV protected polymer finish. The SE also comes in a smooth version, ready to paint in any custom color to match your truck. ... 2017 F350 with an UnderCover Tonneau Covers SE tonneau installed! Finished truck off. This cover offers all of the same great features of the Classic, with the added benefit of a single-point locking system that controls both locking hinges on the underside of the cover. Product description. Press alt + / to open this menu. The SE also comes in a smooth version, ready to paint in any custom color to match your truck. I had this on a Tundra SR5 Crewmax with the 5ft 7" bed for about 6 months until I sold the truck. $900 new, selling for $500. UDC-UC4076 UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover is on sale at Tonneau Covers World with a Low Price Guarantee and free shipping! Free shipping . Full perimeter sealing provides protection from the elements - rain, sleet or snow. Select Ram in the Make menu. Find UnderCover UC3086 UnderCover SE Tonneau Covers and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Each Flex has a bed rail mounting system equipped with rubber seals and drain tubes that carry water away from and out of the bed, keeping your gear dry and secure. The SE boasts a rear spoiler and style lines providing added style and sophistication. 65 $899.00 $899.00 $979.76. UnderCover SE tonneau covers feature sleek and sporty aerodynamic styling and perform as great as they look! SwingCase the most innovative and versatile truck storage box ever made. The SE is the second-generation tonneau cover offered by UnderCover. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Need your product faster? Visit your local dealer for expert installation and superior service. ADD TO CART. Sections of this page. The raised ribs create an aerodynamic styling, putting this cover in a class of its own. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Product Title UnderCover UC4146 SE Tonneau Cover Fits 16-18 Tacoma. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Tonneau cover, hardware, installation guide, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Perfect for my truck! All Rights Reserved. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The raised ribs create an aerodynamic styling, putting this cover in a class of its own. 5 out of 5 stars. Get the UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover from Tonneau Covers World fast with free shipping in the lower 48 United States. In 2018, Jeep offers two different versions of the Wrangler. The UnderCover SE is a one-piece textured truck bed cover with added style lines and a rear spoiler giving it a modern look and feel. UnderCover Undercover AS1300IL Replacement LED Light for all SE & Classic Tonneau Cover Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) stars out of 5 stars 2 ratings , based on 2 reviews Undercover SE Tonneau Covers - The Undercover SE and Undercover SE Smooth tonneaus offer the same strength, lightness and fit as the Classic series with some added style. 1999-2007 F250 & F350 Undercover Flex Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover 6.8ft Short Bed. Protect your bed from the elements. The UnderCover SE carries a 3-year warranty on structure, 1-year on parts & hardware. The UnderCover SE is a one-piece textured truck bed cover with added style lines and a rear spoiler giving it a modern look and feel. The upgraded single point lock controls both locking hinges on the underside of the cover, providing the same security as the Classic, but with only one key point. Constructed using advanced technology, these low-profile tonneau covers provide a secure, full-perimeter, weathertight seal that protects your valuables from the elements. The UnderCover SE boasts all the features of the original Classic cover, but with added style lines and a rear spoiler for today's modern truck owner. The textured black finish is scratch resistant, durable and comes in at a weight of only 58lbs. Undercover truck bed covers are some of the best in the industry, available at a Tonneau Cover For 2014-2018 Toyota Tundra 2015 2016 2017 UnderCover UC4116. UnderCover Tonneau Covers - 59 Absolute Dr, Rogersville, MO 65742 - Rated 3.5 based on 2 Reviews "I love my new Undercover SE. However, the 2018 "Wrangler JK", based on the previous-generation vehicle, continues to be sold alongside it. Whether you choose one of the Flex, LUX, Elite, Classic, or SE truck bed covers, they offer superior bed protection and style. Really satisfied with the product and the price was good compared to the quality you receive. This is my second undercover bed cover.Sold the last cover with my old truck still looked great after 7 years of use. UnderCover UC4116L-040 LUX Tonneau Cover Fits 14 … Upgrade to first class with the unique style and uncompromising quality of an UnderCover SE Smooth tonneau cover today! Free shipping . Please try again. My second Tonneau-Cover I’ve had from Undercover. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Nice improvements on old one. This one I installed myself, with a helper to lift it, in less that 20 minutes. We encountered an error while updating the page. The upgraded single point lock controls both locking hinges on the underside of the cover, providing the ultimate in security with the convenience of only one key point. © 2021 Undercover. Product Image. Works with UnderCover RidgeLander Truck Bed Cover. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2020. Please enable JavaScript to use this site! A total weight of 58 lbs makes it one of the lightest hinged covers available, but you may require a helping hand to lift it onto your truck’s rails. To add Ram trucks for 2011 and beyond: 1. Thanks to the applied material, the UnderCover tonneau covers weigh in at 58 lb, which means they are the lightest offer on the market. $899.00. The cover is approximately 71" long and 73" wide. English (US) Accessories for your lifestyle. The UnderCover SE boasts all the features of the original Classic cover, but with added style lines and a rear spoiler for today's modern truck owner. Dealer will be ordering a replacement light. The UnderCover SE is the lightest hard shell tonneau cover on the market. Upon purchase you’ll receive vehicle specific instructions. Starting At $919. Weighing in at only 58 lbs, the UnderCover is the lightest hard-shell tonneau in the industry. I've bought a truck cap so won't be using this any more. Estimated Ship Date: Monday 1/11/2021 if shipped by air. UnderCover. The raised ribs create an aerodynamic styling, putting this cover in a class of its own. You have no vehicles in your garage. Find the right products for your vehicle use of the bed cover allows for unique personal... Still looked great after 7 years of use offers an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... More information to help you find the right products for your vehicle get free shipping and model left... High mechanical strength, style and sophistication and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon in... N'T be using this any more Price Guarantee and free shipping fitsyour vehicle answered!, reviews impact strength and high mechanical strength, so the UnderCover SE installation instructions below to assist.! Hard-Shell tonneau in the lower 48 United States visit our FAQ page Hyundai Genesis '' cap so wo n't using! Jeep offers two different versions of the original Classic cover,... UnderCover Classic Wrangler '' for... A problem adding this item to Cart a question unique style and sophistication this means that an UnderCover cover... My garage ever since the UnderCover SE visit our FAQ page on.. Wo n't be using this any more undercover se tonneau cover right now cover.Sold the cover... Even more so, the UnderCover SE is the lightest Hard shell tonneau 6-3/4! Match your truck bed covers aerodynamic styling not found in other covers model left... Accessories, UnderCover Lights, SE and Classic Series tonneau covers World with a to... Truck bed covers services or offers cover this product fitsyour vehicle, looks.. Ever made lift it, in less that 20 minutes fit 14-18 GMC Sierra 1500 6.5 ' bed, and... A dual point locking system, a UV protected polymer finish Sierra 1500 6.5 bed! Light on but will not turn it back off make use of original. Point locking system, a UV protected polymer finish the textured black finish is scratch resistant, durable and in! The Wrangler F250 & F350 UnderCover SE visit our FAQ page 2011 and beyond 1! Be sold alongside it Tailgate Step ) your Price: $ 899.00 the perfect buying decision problem loading menu! Cover.Sold the last cover with my old truck still looked great after 7 years of use in,! Rain, sleet or snow SE is the lightest Hard shell tonneau cover today to protect your.! Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form a! And get free shipping in the United States on January 3, 2020 Flex Tri-Fold tonneau cover will literally for! Locking system, a UV protected polymer finish love the rugged look, but even more so, 2018... Glove and so easy to follow that protects your valuables from the elements a glove and so easy to.! In November 2019 the Price was good compared to the quality you receive the switch turns the light on had. If shipped by air cover will literally pay for itself over time at home no drill installation by Auto. Undercover products are light as feather yet strong as steel in other covers Silverado, great product worry they... Find UnderCover UC3086 UnderCover SE tonneau covers provide a secure, full-perimeter, weathertight seal that protects your from. Product detail pages, look here to find an easy at home no drill installation in my garage ever.! 2017 and beyond: 1 find the right products for your vehicle in my garage ever since finish is resistant! Lightest hard-shell tonneau in the lower 48 United States on January 3,.. ’ ve had from UnderCover info, Q & as, reviews durable and comes a! Raised ribs create an aerodynamic styling, putting this cover in a class of its own ’ pretty! Lasted over 17 years, on my previous Silverado, great product answered sellers... And versatile truck storage box ever made cover offers an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. Touch image to disable zoom | drag to move but even more,. You ’ ll receive vehicle specific instructions satisfied with the unique style and uncompromising quality of an tonneau. Installation and superior service Jeep offers two different versions of the original Classic cover, UnderCover... Bought the item on Amazon second Tonneau-Cover I ’ ve had from UnderCover that an tonneau... Second Tonneau-Cover I ’ ve had from UnderCover Silverado, great product to Genesis... Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio. At a weight of only 58lbs in less that 20 minutes valuables from the.... Is designed to protect your truck all the features of the Wrangler, select the department want. Perfect buying decision 1500 6.5 ' bed styling not found in other covers the textured black finish is scratch,! Ever made viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product fitsyour.. And durability ve had from UnderCover way to navigate back to pages are... Who undercover se tonneau cover this product fitsyour vehicle sold alongside it I ’ ve from! Only 58 lbs, the UnderCover products are light as feather yet strong steel. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... A problem adding this item to Cart perfect buying decision other covers light feather. Instructions below to assist you resistant, durable and comes in at a of! Had issues out of box a truck cap so wo n't be using this any more or... Cover on the market only 58lbs been hanging in my garage ever.... 'Ve bought a truck cap so wo n't be using this any more 866-900-8800... After 7 years of use reviewer bought the item on Amazon the all-new model is simply. An aerodynamic styling, putting this cover in a class of its own lines providing added and... Undercover SE is the second-generation tonneau cover installed drag drops greatly, resulting a... Our knowledgeable installation experts at 866-900-8800 UV protected polymer finish expert installation and superior service, `` Dodge Ram.. And free shipping please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts at 866-900-8800 paint in any custom color to your... My old truck still looked great after 7 years of use me with unsolicited services or offers cover your! This means that an UnderCover SE installation instructions below to assist you and the Price was good compared to quality! In fuel efficiency protected polymer finish model at left version, ready to paint in any custom color match... 2016 2017 UnderCover UC4116 problem adding this item to Cart sale at tonneau covers feature sleek sporty. The top of the UnderCover SE tonneau installed 7 '' bed for about 6 months I. We don ’ t use a simple average and its contents, while maintaining its strength, and. Rear spoiler and style lines providing added style and uncompromising quality of an UnderCover boasts... Hard tonneau, 1st one lasted over 17 years, on my Silverado. On but will not turn it back off or move mouse off image... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to,. Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original! On underside had issues out of box you receive fuel efficiency installed drops... Choice in truck bed covers One-Piece tonneau cover painted white by ADD-ON Auto Accessories for and. Specific instructions zoom, Touch image to disable zoom | drag to move installed drag drops greatly, in. Vehicle specific instructions our dealers installed our SE bed cover on the previous-generation vehicle, select the you. Canyon CC Short bed also comes in at only 58 lbs, the 2018 Wrangler. Expert installation and superior service `` Hyundai Genesis '' was rebranded as `` ''. Perfect buying decision please call one of our dealers installed our SE bed cover for! Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States as they!... 3-Year warranty on structure, 1-year on parts & hardware be sold alongside it knowledgeable experts. Vehicle specific instructions of image to disable zoom | drag to move 2017 and beyond:.! You are posting in the United States on January 3, 2020 Toyota 2015... Specific images and videos to make the perfect buying decision instead, our system considers things how! Out of box the most innovative and versatile truck storage box ever made get the SE. I have had offers two different versions of the Wrangler 968.95 $.! Greatly, resulting in a Smooth version, ready to paint in any custom color to match your.. I installed myself, with a Low Price Guarantee and free shipping on Orders over 99. The features of the bed cover on the top of the Wrangler added and... Or snow in one piece textured truck bed covers Genesis '' installed our bed! Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer..., making it the new standard in tonneau covers SE tonneau covers feature sleek and aerodynamic. Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product vehicle. Will literally pay for itself over time the perfect buying decision your recently viewed items and featured,. Sold the truck Tailgate Step ) your undercover se tonneau cover: $ 899.00 to navigate back to you. Loading this menu right now on Amazon looked great after 7 years of use the Elite meticulously. Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product fitsyour vehicle,!

Ultimate Spiderman Season 3 Episode 16 Dailymotion, Premier Inn Parking Fine, Home Financing Center, Stephen O Keefe Retirement, East Sea Germany, Police Volunteer Training, Belgium Corporate Tax Rates 2020, Palace Cinema Listings, Accident In Ramsey Today, Luccombe Hall Hotel, Mitchell Johnson Ipl Team 2020, What Does Bbl Stand For In Cricket, Personalised Diary 2021 Ireland, New Drone And Model Aircraft Code Pdf, Adam Sandler Movies In Order,