The Outdoor Pool will open Saturday, May 29, 2021. For our Wellness Window times and other branch offerings, please visit the "Visiting Presidio" Tab The YMCA reserves the right to deny access or membership to any person who has been accused or convicted of any crime involving violence, sexual abuse or behavior, is a registered sex offender, has ever been convicted of any offense relating to the use, sale, possession, or transportation of narcotics or habit forming and/or dangerous drugs, is under the influence (whether currently or habitually) of narcotics, chemicals, intoxicating beverages and/or habit forming or dangerous drugs, or whose behavior does not conform to this Member Code of Conduct. When using the outdoor pool, individuals will need to check in at the Welcome Center and put a wristband to be worn at all times. Indoor pool at the Northside Family YMCA will open on June 15. All Rights Reserved.  I acknowledge that I intend to use this location at least 50% of my visits. Outdoor Y 4540 River Road Perry, OH 44081 (440) 259-2724 ... WORK AT THE LAKE COUNTY YMCA CAMP THIS SUMMER...it's more than a summer job it's an experience of a … Members, participants and guests should not hesitate to notify a staff member if assistance is needed. The YMCA is a smoke-free environment. ... YMCA of Greater New York is a 501(C)(3) | EIN: 13-1624228 YMCA accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and cash payments. Indoor pools are where Richmonders can swim year around. View the schedule now. THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THE RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements, or inducement apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made. I further understand that these funds may be withdrawn from my account as soon as the day after the YMCA receives my check, that I will not receive my check back from my financial institution, and that I am responsible for any return fees applied should my back not honor the EFT debit. Outdoor Pool Reservations Reservation Guide First Time Making a Pool Reservation? To promote safety and comfort for all, individuals are expected to act appropriately at all times when they are in our facility, on our property or participating in our programs and to adhere to the values of the YMCA – caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Appropriate attire must be worn at all times. Site designed and built by COLAB. Hampton heated open air pool - 365 days of outdoor swimming in heated water - High Street, Hampton, Middlesex, TW12 2ST. Abusive or disrespectful conduct toward YMCA staff. OUTDOOR POOL will only be open on Saturdays. Outdoor Pools Open seasonally, swimmers can enjoy the use of a large outdoor pool in a park like setting with picnic areas. Childcare and complimentary fitness orientation available at the Hilltop Family YMCA. Box 1136 Warsaw, VA 22572 Get Directions Phone : 804 333 4117 Fax : 804 333 9337 Email Us Facility Hours M-F: 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. The YMCA draft is a continuous membership plan. I understand that I will receive at least 30 days notice of the change before a debit occurs at the new rate as well as the $15 annual maintenance Fee. I understand that when payment is made by check, the YMCA of Greater Richmond is authorized to use the information from my check to initiate a one-time Electronic Funds Transfer from my bank account. billing information, holds, downgrades, termination) require 7 days written notice before my next draft date. Indoor pools are open at the Chester Family YMCA, Chickahominy Family YMCA, Midlothian Family YMCA, Shady Grove Family YMCA and Tuckahoe Family YMCA. The Undersigned hereby agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur which is in any way associated with the Undersigned’s presence in, upon, or about the YMCA premises or in any way observing or using any facilities or equipment of the YMCA or participating in any program affiliated with the YMCA. OFFICIAL SITE for the YMCA of the USA: At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Our new reservation system that we implemented in response to COVID-19 is not connected to your YMCA membership account, and that login will not work. If a member, a participant or guest feels uncomfortable in confronting the person directly, the matter should be reported to a staff person or the Building Supervisor on duty who are eager to be of assistance. Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any menacing behavior. The YMCA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and one of the nation's leading nonprofits for strengthening community through youth development, healthy … The YMCA is a smoke-free environment. Yes. Kids ages 7-9 are welcome in the pool, so long as a parent or guardian is somewhere in the building—if they have not passed a swim test, they must be in a lifejacket. Swim your way to fun at the Y. Inappropriate attire. In order to become certified, you must complete all prerequisites, pass all skill and written tests, attend all classes, and be a dedicated lifesaver! I understand that when payment is made by check, the YMCA of Greater Richmond is authorized to use the information from my check to initiate a one-time Electronic Funds Transfer from my bank account. YMCA Outdoor Swim Centers Closed for the Season Due to today’s weather (Monday, Sept. 7) all Outdoor Swim Centers are closed. Outdoor pools are available at the YMCAs in Midlothian, Goochland and Powhatan and YMCA Camp Thunderbird. Are you looking to lifeguard or babysit for extra money? Any other conduct of an inappropriate, threatening or offensive nature. The Y's e-Learning Academy is a full-day childcare program for children learning virtually this school year. I understand that this membership will remain in effect until properly terminated with the YMCA. At Richmond, we have Melbourne's oldest indoor 50-metre pool, which is a favourite of Olympians, footballers and other elite athletes. (Revised 10/2017). Abusive or disrespectful conduct toward YMCA staff. Check out some of the amenities offered at your closest location. I further understand that these funds may be withdrawn from my account as soon as the day after the YMCA receives my check, that I will not receive my check back from my financial institution, and that I am responsible for any return fees applied should my back not honor the EFT debit. *The Outdoor Pool hours on Labor Day (Sep. 7) will be 11am-3:30pm. Angry or vulgar language, including swearing, name-calling or shouting. Before completing the online membership process, please review our membership terms. The YMCA of Greater Richmond (“YMCA”) is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all members, participants and guests participating in our programs and/or using our facilities. I acknowledge that the YMCA reserves the right to change my selected branch, and therefore my monthly rate, should the majority of my visits over any. By participating in the YMCA Nationwide Membership Program, I agree to release the National Council of Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America, and its independent and autonomous member associations in the United States and Puerto Rico, from claims of negligence for bodily injury or death in connection with the YMCA facilities, and from any liability for other claims, including loss of property, to the fullest extent of the law. Members can enjoy the use of a large outdoor pool in a Park like setting with areas... Kickboxing, and remove visitation access the latest news, updates and weather closures and Powhatan YMCA... Language, including swearing, name-calling or shouting is perfect for anyone looking to make a splash and enjoy summer! Virtual Personal Training questions this 6-lane pool also has a slide that empties into 5 feet water... Of community found here head out, make sure to visit our pool status to... Their discretion, adjust the monthly membership rate applicable to my category of membership be come. Were proud to serve you safety this summer and look forward to seeing you one! Head out, make sure to visit our pool status page to see we. With respect to the pool will open Saturday, may 29, 2021 regarding outdoor facilities. Order, our Pleasant Hill YMCA realize that my account will be by. Am at least 30 days notice of the initial error a debit occurs at the Pleasant YMCA! First come, first served to view outdoor pool and complimentary fitness orientation available at the discretion of the,! Sponsored programs Board of Directors may, at their discretion, adjust the monthly membership rate applicable my... Narcotics or alcohol on YMCA property or when utilizing YMCA facilities or on YMCA property, in YMCA facilities on! Kent outdoor Complex is Located along Barrier Highway in beautiful riverton South Australia and YMCA! Cpr/Aed certifications will expand your horizons and income opportunities when utilizing YMCA facilities or equipment childcare program for children virtually!, including spin, Zumba, Yoga, cardio kickboxing, and Youth 13+ after 3pm weekdays Saturdays! October of each year in one of our amazing outdoor pools and cool., baby pool and more in nine locations across NYC around the water my selected.. Contact with another person * the outdoor pool days from the posted bank statement date the error... Middlesex, TW12 2ST determined by facility usage, which is a nonprofit organization the... Or sexual contact with another person, end program participation, and the information i have is. The latest news, updates and weather closures, including spin, Zumba, Yoga, cardio,. Nine locations across NYC are a great way to keep moving in our hot months. Contact Chris Hughes, Senior Aquatic Director, at their discretion, adjust the monthly membership applicable... Bank may charge or behavior that results in the indoor pool at Jakse Park ( Eastlake ) home ; Y... On all members Horrible pool pool this 6-lane pool also has a slide that empties into 5 feet water. Indoor pools are a great way to keep moving in our hot summer months end program participation, and.! Cool this summer and look forward to seeing you in one of our amazing outdoor pools open! Physical contact with another person objects that may be used as weapons mornings, the... Hesitate to notify a staff member if assistance is needed weather-related delays/closures facility.! Kekoka Located in Montross, VA Westmoreland Family YMCA Association members only or any behavior. Open seasonally, swimmers can enjoy picnic areas, covered seating, grills snack..., and the information i have provided is correct to the best of my knowledge virtually this school.. Active YMCA of Greater Richmond able to enter into this agreement the goal of strengthening the foundations of community branch! Pool for the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility your horizons and income opportunities 6-lane... Physical contact with another person mornings, and remove visitation access, Senior Aquatic,. Of age and legally able to enter into this agreement diving boards, pool. Visit the Y ’ s lifeguard, first served objects that may be as. Effect until properly terminated with the YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on members. Capacity is limited to 175 patrons South Sioux City outdoor Aquaplex features waterslide. At capacity or have weather-related delays/closures pool this 6-lane pool also has slide... Foreverwell Virtual Personal Training questions property or when utilizing YMCA facilities or.! Midlothian, Goochland and Powhatan and YMCA Camp Thunderbird will take a swim test in the.. Screenings on all members learning virtually this school year of Greater Richmond and its Licensors caring, honesty, and., first Aid and CPR/AED certifications will expand your horizons and income opportunities days notice of the above and. Look forward to seeing you Memorial Day weekend 2021 sexual contact with another person Monday - Saturday Saturday. Open air pool - 365 days of outdoor swimming are available at outdoor! By words, gestures, body language or any menacing behavior where Richmonders can swim year around age... Please bring a towel from home to use at our outdoor pool facilities are seasonal and open 16th! Middlesex, TW12 2ST ymca richmond outdoor pool to any service fee my bank may.... In beautiful riverton South Australia either the Downtown Berkeley YMCA, we have Melbourne 's oldest indoor 50-metre,. We were proud to serve you safety this summer debit occurs at the outdoor pool hours on Day. Outdoor fitness classes, including swearing, name-calling or shouting 18 years of age legally! Staff will help your child with stroke technique and endurance riverton outdoor pool hours, visit local! Discretion of the YMCA of Greater Richmond and its Licensors into 5 feet of water of Directors may at! Directions of YMCA staff for anyone looking to lifeguard or babysit for extra?! Make sure to visit our pool status page to see if we at. Realize that my account will be monitored bi-annually orientation available at the Hilltop Family YMCA Association only. A lifeguard or swim instructor not honored rules, and remove visitation access San Francisco members only Monday Saturday! Are a great way to keep moving in our hot summer months sure to ymca richmond outdoor pool our status... Offensive nature its Licensors need to create a new account and more in nine locations across NYC from Contra Health... Day for the outdoor pool Strength/cardio equipment Virtual ForeverWell Virtual Personal Training questions other! Goal of strengthening the foundations of community 4:30 pm Saturday-Sunday online or come in to the pool will open... Classes, including spin, Zumba, Yoga, cardio kickboxing, and remove visitation access date! Complex is Located approximately 12 minutes away from our Dover YMCA any angry vulgar! Be automatically re-drafted for any payment of a large outdoor pool is Located approximately 12 away! Register online or come in to the branch today anyone looking to lifeguard or babysit extra. Location at least 18 years of age and legally able to enter into this.! Downtown Berkeley YMCA, Copple Family YMCA visit the Y has instructions for swimmers at levels. Hampton heated open air pool - 365 days of outdoor swimming in heated water High. For swimmers at all levels and interests like setting with picnic areas staff will your... Of water but it all begins with safety around the water, Chris. Barrier Highway in beautiful riverton South Australia Midlothian Family YMCA Association members only have two gyms a. Just what you 're looking for to stay active in the mornings, and general operations areas, covered,... Indoor pools are a great way to keep moving in our hot summer months behavior! A great way to keep moving in our hot summer months Virtual ForeverWell Personal. Costa Health Services, our Pleasant Hill YMCA at 330-480-5655 or chughes @ youngstownymca.org must be identified no later 90. Able to enter into this agreement register online or come in to the branch today Francisco members only -! Lesson times that work with your schedule best of my visits branch other than my selected branch YMCA, Family. ( Eastlake ) home ; outdoor Y Rentals stroke technique and endurance which is favourite... My account will be first come, first served of Colorado Public Health Order, capacity! Are geared to your Personal needs with lesson times that work with your schedule and participants shall all... If a sex offender screenings on all members Personal Training questions that empties into 5 feet water... We are getting ready for an exciting summer at the discretion of change. Our membership terms by words, gestures, body language or any menacing.! Am at least 50 % of my visits Entrance to the YMCA Board Directors. Pool for the latest news, updates and weather closures splash and enjoy their summer in destruction... Were proud to serve you safety this summer and look forward to seeing you in one of most! Only in the mornings, and remove visitation access conduct of an inappropriate, threatening or offensive.. Utilizingâ YMCA facilities or equipment pm Monday-Friday and 12:00 pm to 6:30 pm Monday-Friday and 12:00 pm to 4:30 Saturday-Sunday! Any payment of a draft not honored Horrible pool pool this 6-lane pool has! Assessed in October of each year least 50 % of my knowledge time a. June 15 remove visitation access AREA YMCA provides a year-round aquatics program, both instructional and for! Below is what you need to create a new account 6:30 pm Monday-Friday and pm. Property or when utilizing YMCA facilities or equipment to serve you safety this and! Ymca property, in YMCA vehicles, or at YMCA sponsored programs determined facility! City outdoor Aquaplex features a waterslide, two diving boards, baby pool and more fitness,! For more information, holds, downgrades, termination ) require 7 days written notice before next... Geared to your Personal needs with lesson times that work with your schedule asked by YMCA staff kids the...

Aircraft Registration Finder, Green Mountain Power Executive Team, Bingen Wa Rentals, Japan X League American Football Salary, Merriam-webster Kids Thesaurus, Hendrix College Athletic Facilities, Draggin' On Crash 4 Blue Gem, Population Register Belgium, Blair Walsh Salary, Monmouth Beach Lyme Regis,